ARCHL Fall League 2019
Fall Winter 2019/20 Registration is now open!
What is an ARCHL FlexPASS
This is only an individual sign up.
Games will be scheduled two or more times per week for flex teams.
Players can see the roster and times and will be able to register for any game from the flex teams. This is advantageous for players who travel a lot but still want to play league games. Instead of paying for one full-time spot you pay to play the set number of games on any flex team. You may find you can play twice a week one month but none the next week. This gives you the ultimate choice of when to play.
We do not believe in bringing in drop in players to play on this sort of team, therefore a minimum of 26 sign ups are required for this option to be viable.If it’s not viable then players can choose full-time or get a refund on fees.
FLEXPass’s are valid ONLY for the season they are purchased. They are non-transferrable Player may contact us to purchase MORE games if they reach their limit, but credit will not be offered for games unused.
How strict is the league on matching jerseys?
Full-time players must have team set occasional mismatch is acceptable. If teams consistently play with unmatched jerseys they will be forced to rent a team set at a cost of $400 which includes a $200 deposit returned at the end of the season.
Is it CO-ED?
We are always inclusive of all genders. The term co-ed can sometimes refer to requiring a female to be on the ice at all times. This is not part of our rules nor will it ever be. The goal is to have equal ice time for everyone regardless of gender. We welcome and encourage all teams to recruit female players and the rules that govern our events promote safe and friendly play without special treatment.
Few Spots remain on these teams
Winter 2019 LEAGUE Season Details
- NEW! HockeyTourney Skills Sessions
- NEW! ARCHL FALL 2019 FLEXPass
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Season starts late September 2019 and runs until late February 2020
- Start times are 10:30pm – 11:15pm Monday – Sunday
- Games are once or twice a week.
- Games played out of Vancouver rinks (Killarney, Trout, Kitsilano, Hillcrest and Sunset)
- 20 – 23 games including playoffs.
- 1.25 hour time slot for all games.
- Co-ed League. No requirements to have specific gender on the ice at all times, but teams are encouraged to have females on their roster.
- 2 referees and a scorekeeper for every game.
- Game supervisor present at most games.
- Statistics updated online.
- Register as a small group as an individual or a full teams
- Bring your own jersey, Buy reversible Hockey Tourney jerseys or rent a set for the season.
- Divisions based on skill level
- CARHA League insurance included for all players.
- Winners get medals, bragging rights and their names on the Cup!
How to Register
- All individual players MUST have an existing reversible Hockeytourney Jersey, or purchase one at checkout.
- Teams may bring their own jerseys,Players registering as a full team may only have up to 2 players per game without a team jersey. Jersey Rental is available for full teams $200 rental + $200 deposit.
- If you want to pay by Cheque or Cash or are looking for a payment plan you can select the option at checkout.
More information on FLEXPass can be found HERE
What team am I on?
NOTE : Teams must submit their roster players who may or may not play Please send us a list of names and indicate whether they are a sub or full-time. All players must have the waiver completed. ** means no waiver. Flex players are able to play on any of the three team (Bulls,Titans or Aces)
Many players are still looking to sign up and as things go we usually have a lot of sign ups the last week. If the BULLS/ACES are still short by the 2nd or third game we will look at merging them
|ACES||Aaron Wright (FLEX)|
|ACES||Alison McNeil (FLEX)|
|ACES||Christos McIntyre (G)|
|ACES||Evan Wooldridge (FLEX)|
|ACES||John Chu (FLEX)|
|ACES||Karim Noorani (FLEX)|
|ACES||Ken Han (FLEX)|
|ACES||Slade Young (FLEX)|
|ACES||Vernon Yap (FLEX)|
|BULLS||Aaron Wright (FLEX)|
|BULLS||Alison McNeil (FLEX)|
|BULLS||Evan Wooldridge (FLEX)|
|BULLS||John Chu (FLEX)|
|BULLS||Karim Noorani (FLEX)|
|BULLS||Ken Han (FLEX)|
|BULLS||Peter Zuidmeer (G)|
|BULLS||Slade Young (FLEX)|
|BULLS||Vernon Yap (FLEX)|
|CROSBAE||Matthew Robson (G)|
|CROSBAE||Nam Jason Nguyen|
|PUCK EYES||Allen Tung|
|PUCK EYES||Cameron Dilworth|
|PUCK EYES||Chun Yuan (Tony) Chen (G)|
|PUCK EYES||Dominic Wan|
|PUCK EYES||Gabriel Ng|
|PUCK EYES||jason chan|
|PUCK EYES||Jeff Lim|
|PUCK EYES||Jeffrey Lee|
|PUCK EYES||Jonathan Hopkins|
|PUCK EYES||Laputa Poon|
|PUCK EYES||Michael Chan|
|PUCK EYES||Michael Tucker|
|PUCK EYES||Raymond Lee|
|PUCK EYES||Sakura Iwagami|
|PUCK EYES||Sheldon Nguyen|
|PUCK EYES||Victor Yiu|
|SAINTS||Andrew Kwok **|
|SAINTS||Dave Belleau **|
|SAINTS||Jayson Sharples **|
|SAINTS||JT Hong **|
|SAINTS||Kieran Jones **|
|SAINTS||Phil Wardley **|
|SAINTS||Tyler Snell **|
|TITANS||Aaron Wright (FLEX)|
|TITANS||Alison McNeil (FLEX)|
|TITANS||Evan Wooldridge (FLEX)|
|TITANS||John Chu (FLEX)|
|TITANS||Karim Noorani (FLEX)|
|TITANS||Ken Han (FLEX)|
|TITANS||Slade Young (FLEX)|
|TITANS||Vernon Yap (FLEX)|
|TITANS||Zach Weaver (G)|
|WESTCOAST SINNERS||Benjamin Oryall|
|WESTCOAST SINNERS||Scott McPhee|
|WSDM||Jeremy Delos Santos|