Fall Winter 2019/20 Registration is now open!
How strict is the league on matching jerseys?
Full-time players must have team set occasional mismatch is acceptable. If teams consistently play with unmatched jerseys they will be forced to rent a team set at a cost of $400 which includes a $200 deposit returned at the end of the season.
Is it CO-ED?
We are always inclusive of all genders. The term co-ed can sometimes refer to requiring a female to be on the ice at all times. This is not part of our rules nor will it ever be. The goal is to have equal ice time for everyone regardless of gender. We welcome and encourage all teams to recruit female players and the rules that govern our events promote safe and friendly play without special treatment.
What’s the Draft Division?
The Draft Division is only open to individuals. You may indicate one or two players you would like to play with but there isn’t a guarantee that will happen.
Players will be drafted on four teams by captains chosen by the Organizer.
Setting the draft checkbox to yes only indicates you’d be willing to be part of a draft. A Draft Division requires a minimum of 52 players to be viable.
Teams can rebalance to keep parity in the division moving players and subbing within the division is encouraged.
Winter 2019 Season Details
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Season starts late September 2019 and runs until late February 2020
- Start times are 10:30pm – 11:15pm Monday – Sunday
- Games are once or twice a week.
- Games played out of Vancouver rinks (Killarney, Trout, Kitsilano, Hillcrest and Sunset)
- 20 – 23 games including playoffs.
- 1.25 hour time slot for all games.
- Co-ed League. No requirements to have specific gender on the ice at all times, but teams are encouraged to have females on their roster.
- 2 referees and a scorekeeper for every game.
- Game supervisor present at most games.
- Statistics updated online.
- Register as a small group as an individual or a full teams
- Bring your own jersey, Buy reversible Hockey Tourney jerseys or rent a set for the season.
- Divisions based on skill level
- CARHA League insurance included for all players.
- Winners get medals, bragging rights and their names on the Cup!
How to Register
- All individual players MUST have an existing reversible Hockeytourney Jersey, or purchase one at checkout.
- Teams may bring their own jerseys,Players registering as a full team may only have up to 2 players per game without a team jersey. Jersey Rental is available for full teams $200 rental + $200 deposit.
- If you want to pay by Cheque or Cash or are looking for a payment plan you can select the option at checkout.
|PAYMENT BY JULY 1||PAYMENT BY SEPT 1|
|Individual includes Jersey||$485||$555|
What team am I on?
NOTE : Teams must submit their roster players who may or may not play Please send us a list of names and indicate whether they are a sub or full-time. All players must have the waiver completed.