Team Skills and Drills
The Team Skills and Drills is an on-ice session which includes pucks, training material, one coach, and 1 hour of ice time. This session is perfect for recreational hockey teams of all levels to take their game to the next level.
Each session can be catered specifically to your teams needs. It includes all hockey skills, such as shooting, passing, stickhandling, and skating.
Some examples of sessions are:
- Break out
- Penalty Kill (Box/Diamond)
- Power Play (1-3-1, Overload)
- Defensive Zone Team Tactics
- Checking Pressure
- D Zone Coverage
- Defensive Zone Faceoff Win/Loss Tactics
- Netural Zone Regroups
- Motion Regroups
- Offensive Zone Attacks Forechecking (2-1-2, 1-2-2)
To sign up you must pre-register before August 1 for one of the sessions below. You will receive a follow-up with a link to send to your teammates to register themselves for the session.