Summer League 2017
LIMITED SPOTS REMAIN! Check out the league site for more details
- Season starts week of April 17,2017 and will run until end of July or early August
- Games are once or twice a week.
- Games played out of Hillcrest, Sunset or Britannia rinks in Vancouver
- Current Schedule start times only April – June (Hillcrest closes June 5-30, 2017)
- Monday 8:30pm or 10:00pm Hillcrest
- Wednesday 8:45pm or 10:15pm Hillcrest+Sunset
- Thursday 9:15pm Hillcrest
- 12-13 games includes playoffs. Part Time options available
- 1.25 hour time slot for all games.
- Co-ed League. No requirements to have specific gender on the ice at all times, but teams are encouraged to have females on their roster.
- 2 referees and a scorekeeper for every game.
- Game supervisor present at all games.
- Statistics updated online.
- Register as a small group, an individual or teams*
- CARHA League insurance included for all players.
- Winners get medals, bragging rights and their names on the Cup!
How to Register
- All individual players MUST have an existing reversible Hockeytourney Jersey, or purchase one at checkout.
- Players registering as a full team may only have up to 2 players per game without a team jersey.
- For groups of 3 or more a discount will be applied in your cart after you select a quantity greater than or equal to 3.
- Part time option is only for 6 games. This includes any Playoff games. Players cannot play more than 6 games at this price.
- If you want to pay by Cheque or Cash you can select the option at checkout.
|Individual includes Jersey||$425|
|Groups of 3 or more||$340 – $400* each|
|Part Time (6 games)||$200*|
All teams will play as one division and tiering will occur mid-season
Division A is a mix of Novice players and above. All team registrations will be automatically entered in this division. Slapshots are allowed and skills can vary per team.
Division B is geared to beginner players and players that have demonstrated they can play to the level on the ice. Higher skilled players may not be allowed to score if they are deemed too good. Full team registrations must demonstrate they are a good fit for this division before being accepted.