Summer League 2016
Enjoy your summer, limited late night games and weekend games. Two divisions, come as an individual or bring your winter team!
Full fees due April 18, 2016
Check out the rosters and Schedule
Check out the videos from our March tourney
- Season Starts April 18,2016 and will run until end of July or early August
- Games are once or twice a week, 90% of games start between 8pm and 11:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday! No Games May 23,2016.
- Games played out of Hillcrest, Sunset and Brittania rinks in Vancouver
- 12-15 games includes playoffs.
- 1.25 hour time slot for all games. Practice times available for teams.
- Co-ed League. No requirements to have specific gender on the ice at all times, but teams are encouraged to have females on their roster.
- 2 referees and a scorekeeper for every game.
- Game supervisor present at all games.
- Statistics updated online.
- Register as a small group or an individual or teams*
- CARHA League insurance included for all players.
- Winners get medals, bragging rights and their names on the Cup!
Division A is a mix of Novice players and above. All team registrations will be automatically entered in this division. Slapshots are allowed and skills can vary per team.
Division B is geared to Intermediate players and below or players who have demonstrated they can play to the level on the ice. Higher skilled players may not be allowed to score if they are deemed too good. Full team registrations must demonstrate they are a good fit for this division before being accepted. Slapshots above the waist are not allowed in this division. Goalies will be rotated and cannot be entered as part of the team registration.