August 17 One Day Social Tourney Registration is now open!
Full Day Tourney Saturday August 17 ,2019
- 10 player team minimum for each team to be viable.
- MAX 15 spots + goalie available per team. 4 teams MAX. Game times will increase if max # players is reached.
- Goalies MUST register by emailing us as only four spots exist. HALF price for goalies.
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate. ALL Levels welcome as long as they play to the skill on the ice.
- All games played on Saturday August 17, 2019 at Hillcrest (be prepared to spend the whole day there) 10:30 AM – 10:15 PM
- FOUR Games Guaranteed. (3) Round Robin – 45min , (1) Semi Final – 1hr 15min Final, two teams will get a bonus FIFTH game (1) FINAL 1hr 15min
- Co-ed. No requirements to have specific gender on the ice at all times, but teams are encouraged to have females on their roster.
- 2 referees and a scorekeeper for every game.
- Statistics updated online.
- Register as an individual ONLY. Players will be placed on specific teams. Some concessions may be made but not guaranteed
- Jerseys will be provided for the day.
- Some light snacks will be provided.
|1||Exhibition||11:00 AM||12:00 PM||REDvPINK|
|2||Exhibition||12:15 PM||1:15 PM||BLUEvPINK|
|3||Exhibition||1:30 PM||2:30 PM||BLUEvRED|
|4||RR||2:45 PM||3:45 PM||REDvPINK|
|5||RR||4:00 PM||5:00 PM||BLUEvPINK|
|6||RR||5:15 PM||6:15 PM||BLUEvRED|
|7||FINAL||6:30 PM||7:30 PM||1v2|
* only TWO teams make the final
Schedule subject to change to accommodate less players
We will have one round robin to get a feel for the teams, then if we need to make any trades to balance it out we will do that before the next round robin. At this point every player will have two games played.
This will be a second round robin for standings. We will use PIM’s as the tie breaker.
Ties after completion of a round robin play will be broken in the following order:
- least penalized team. (+/- 4 minutes).
- Head to Head stats.
- goals for minus goals against.
- Most wins in regulation.
- Decision by League Officials.
|Naresh Chand (G)||BLUE|
|Werner Hofstetter (AM ONLY)||BLUE|
|Peter Zuidmeer (G)||PINK|