1. How do I register on a particular team
There are two ways to do this.
- If you know the team or players you want to play with you can simply add it at checkout
- If you are part of a team which has team pricing ($1,250 per team), you can contact your team captain and get the “coupon code” when you enter the coupon code you will receive the group rate for the tournament
2. How old do I have to be to participate?
This is an adult tournament. You must be 19 years or older to participate in this event.
3. What skill level is accepted?
This is a beginner/intermediate tournament. We realize that this is subjective, but we have to ensure the entire tournament is fair and fun for those involved. The organizers will accept players of all levels, but will limit the number of non-beginners. If a team is entered with too many players of a higher skill level they will be given the opportunity to trade players.
4. Will this tournament be safe?
Injuries happen in hockey and we recognize that. Any intent to injure or rough play will result in either temporary or permanent loss of play without refund. We are all out here to have fun in a clean, safe environment.
5. What colour jerseys do I need?
Dark and a white with a unique number for each player. Team captains can co-ordinate with their team members. No Grey jerseys! Any other colour will be accepted for Dark, logos are acceptable. White jerseys must have their primary colour white.
6. What if I can only make some of the games?
We will work with you to get you on a team at a reduced rate if you know which games you’ll be able to make. Use the contact form to let us know and we’ll send you pricing for the games you can attend . If you have a buddy that will play the game for you , you can simply pay for it all and handle the split among yourself. We don’t mind as long as you’ve informed us and the player meets all the tournament criteria.
Got a question? Send us an email and we will respond and add it to this list