Season Details NO WEEKENDS! STARTS APRIL 29, 2019 until July 31, 2019
How strict is the league on matching jerseys?
Full-time players must have team set occasional mismatch is acceptable. If teams consistently play with unmatched jerseys they will be forced to rent a team set at a cost of $400 which includes a $200 deposit returned at the end of the season.
- Season starts week of April 29,2019 and will run until end of July or early August
- Games are once or twice a week.Monday to Thursday ONLY
- Games played out of Hillcrest, Sunset or Britannia rinks in Vancouver
- Schedule (2018 schedule) start times only April – June (similar ice time for July) *Subject to confirmation in March 2019
- Monday – 8:30pm or 10:00pm – Hillcrest
- Monday – 9:15pm – Sunset
- Wednesday – 8:45pm or 10:15pm – Hillcrest
- Wednesday 9:30pm – Sunset
- Thursday 9:15pm – Hillcrest
- 12-15 games includes playoffs. Part Time options available on April 1st depending on availability
- 1.25 hour time slot for all games. 15-13-15 Stop time.
- Co-ed League. No requirements to have specific gender on the ice at all times, but teams are encouraged to have females on their roster.
- 2 referees and a scorekeeper for every game.
- Game supervisor present at all games.
- Statistics updated online.
- Register as a small group, an individual or teams*
- CARHA League insurance included for all players.
- Winners get medals, bragging rights and their names on the Cup!
How to Register
- All individual players MUST have an existing reversible Hockeytourney Jersey, or purchase one at checkout.
- Teams may bring their own jerseys,Players registering as a full team may only have up to 2 players per game without a team jersey. Jersey Rental is available for full teams $200 rental + $200 deposit.
- If you want to pay by Cheque or Cash or are looking for a payment plan you can select the option at checkout.
|Individual includes Jersey||$445|
|Team with jersey rental||$5600|
What team am I on?
NOTE : Teams must submit their roster players who may or may not play Please send us a list of names and indicate whether they are a sub or full-time. All players must have the waiver completed.