Winter Registration is now open!
Full fees due September 1, 2017
Winter 2017 Season Details
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Season starts late September 2017 and runs until late February 2017
- Start times are 10:30pm – 11:15pm Monday – Sunday
- Games are once or twice a week.
- Games played out of Vancouver rinks
- 20 – 23 games including playoffs.
- 1.25 hour time slot for all games.
- Co-ed League. No requirements to have specific gender on the ice at all times, but teams are encouraged to have females on their roster.
- 2 referees and a scorekeeper for every game.
- Game supervisor present at all games.
- Statistics updated online.
- Register as a small group as an individual or teams*
- Divisions based on skill level
- CARHA League insurance included for all players.
- Winners get medals, bragging rights and their names on the Cup!
|BEFORE June 20 2017||AFTER June 20 2017|
|Individual includes Jersey||$485||$555|
We only require a $60 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot.
Individual Fees schedule (prices INCLUDE GST)
Get your $60 non-refundable deposit in before it’s full
$425 without jersey, $485 with jersey.
Individuals must purchase reversible hockeytourney jersey if they do not own one.
Team Fees schedule (prices INCLUDE GST)
Get your $750 non-refundable team deposit in to save your spot